Bookkeeping CATCH UP CLEAN UP and KEEP UP
Serving Small Business Owners
Our Small Business Services
Professional, Knowledgeable, Caring and Personable service since 2007. Working as a partner with our clients from budding businesses to mature businesses. We are here to serve the Augusta County, Staunton, and Waynesboro areas with hands-on support. Remote support offered to our clients further away.
Training & Support
- Training: providing bookkeeping and training to staff and owners
- Remote Options: We can remotely help you over the humps and roadblocks when learning your accounting software and Bookkeeping.
- Focused Training and Support: Knowing you and your business our support is focused on your specific issues and business model.
CLEAN Up your Books
- Working with clients to catch up their bookkeeping for prior year tax filing requirements
- Cleaning up bookkeeping to a professional and accurate level
- Keeping up the good work! Either we do it or we help you do it better!
- Bookkeeping: Monthly update Services
- Payroll: Management of payroll and taxes
- Planning: Reporting and advice to support growth.
Cash Flow Planning
EVERY dollar you make has a destination
Let’s talk about Dollar Destination
- Operating Expenses
- Tax Savings
- Payroll and Payroll Taxes
- Owners Draw
- PROFIT Account
Tammy offers personalized consulting services and takes the time to understand your specific goals and areas of your business that need improvement. Tammy works to provide solutions to the problems that may be holding your business back from reaching its fullest potential.
Tammy specializes in bookkeeping services such as cleanup of your books, records, and reports, Software training, CPA-ready bookkeeping, payroll services, small business set-up, growth and development, as well as special bookkeeping services for e-commerce businesses.
XERO Certified Advisor
- Tammy Tackett, QuickBooks® Certified ProAdvisor
Your Assistant Bookkeeping, LLC
- QuickBooks® ProAdvisor Program Member
- Setup, training and support both on site and remotely.
- “Intuit®, QuickBooks®, and QuickBooks® ProAdvisor are registered trademarks of Intuit® Inc. Used with permission under the QuickBooks® ProAdvisor Agreement.”